Best Natural ways to get rid of Insomnia: Home remedies and Treatments
|How to get rid of Insomnia Disorder|
· Establish a regular time for going to bed and getting up in the morning. Stick to this schedule even on weekends and during vacations.
· Avoid naps, especially in the evening.
· Exercise before dinner. A low point in energy occurs a few hours after exercise; sleep will then come more easily. Exercising close to bedtime, however, may increase alertness.
· Take a hot bath about 1.5 - 2 hours before bedtime. This alters the body's core temperature rhythm and helps people fall asleep more easily and more continuously. (Taking a bath shortly before bed increases alertness.)
· Do something relaxing in the 30 minutes before bedtime. Reading, meditation, and a leisurely walk are all appropriate activities.
· Keep the bedroom relatively cool and well ventilated.
· Do not look at the clock. Obsessing over time will just make it more difficult to sleep.
· Eat light meals, and schedule dinner 4 - 5 hours before bedtime. A light snack before bedtime can help sleep, but a large meal may have the opposite effect.
· Avoid caffeine in the hours before sleep.
· If a specific worry is keeping one awake, thinking of the problem in terms of images rather than in words may allow a person to fall asleep more quickly and to wake up with less anxiety.
These natural ways should help you get rid of Insomnia and sleeping disorders. To know more about Insomnia and other sleeping disorders, read Insomnia Disorder: Types, Causes, Effects, Natural treatments and Therapies