Friday 23 March 2012

Page-Faryal Najam

Advertisement
Faryal Najam
I m a new generation hetroautotroph ^___^ ..living in a predominant homo sapien world...surrounded by millions of protoctista bitting me many times each second...My psyco-analysis has been petrified by my overwhelming interest in biophysical studies!!! But today' here i am in LSE, trying to drop a speck of my brain in the vessels of my Instructor's effort :p
 I was born intelligent but education ruined me. lol Varied talents and interests make me who I am. Either its Ping-Pong to Baskteball to Parkour or the playful colors.... I try hard not to put my brain in solving algorithm problems to advanced calculus as they ain't gona help me in my kitchen :p yet still my resistance to them is like a magnetic force of gravity to falling apple' but no Einstein is sitting under that tree of my life to study that falling apple *--*
 And at the last is *BLUE CHEESE* , only thing in world that keeps me hyper-active in this hibernating world....... 
Sec F.  

0 comments:

Most Read Stories of the Week

Template by Ken