Saturday 24 March 2012

A Dose of Inspiration - by Eshwah Abuzar.

Advertisement

A Dose of Inspiration

Well, I thought of sharing something with you all here – something we all, well at least some of us, at times look forward to. That's Inspiration!

It's the last week of March and I'm not too sure how I feel about this month. Yeah okayy, there is no doubt that the first half of it was pretty amazing to say the least, but these past couple of days have been very tough. I’m guessing it’s been like that for many of us, right? We all have been swarmed with university work, and the next three weeks are going to be just as crazy, even crazier with the final exams coming up. Even though besides this blog thing, we all have got a book to write, a book of around 10,000 words. Exactly, 10,000!! Who knew we would all end up writing a book? Ha. However, I decided to share few of my favorite quotes with you all. In times like this; while facing extreme workload, I find myself feeling so inspiration-less and frustrated. Basically, for me, the stress starts to kick in and in order to get myself out of the depression zone, I surround myself with motivational quotes, or even pictures - with beautiful backgrounds and obviously amazing quotes. 

I like reading them to remind me of the things that I should look forward to, and where all the hard work will take me. So, this is for all those who, just like me, are in need for a little motivational pick-me-up...








Happy Inspiration. =)

0 comments:

Most Read Stories of the Week

Template by Ken